Carnival Offer Hotel Near Venice
The Venice Carnival 2018 begins on Saturday January 27 and ends on Tuesday February 13.
We at Hotel Rovere are glad to report below the main events of Carnival 2018:
– Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 February, the opening of the Carnival on the Grand Canal and the Cannaregio district with The Venetian Festival on the Water, a great day and evening show on the water and a parade of masks that announce the arrival of Carnival to the city.
– Saturday February 3, Feast and Procession of the Marie in St. Mark’s Squares
– Sunday February 4, Flight of the Angel in St. Mark’s Square
– Sunday February 11, Flight of the Eagle and Award to The Most Beautiful Mask
– Tuesday, February 13 the closing of the Carnival with the Award to the Maria and the Flight of the Lion in St. Mark’s Square. Parties everywhere as usual for the whole day of the Mardi Gras (Shrove Tuesday)! We also remind you here in Treviso, the parade of allegorical chariots scheduled for Tuesday the 13th throughout the city center.
Treviso is only 30 minutes away by train from Venice, and it’s certainly a great value solution for your Carnival stay. Hotel Rovere has thought of all guests who book direcly with us and want to fully experience Venice Carnival 2018: only upon request we provide a free shuttle service, subject to availability, to and from the Treviso train station; we drive you there in the morning and back in the evening. The service is offered only during the main events of the Venice Carnival, that is to say on weekends and on Mardi Gras.
Live Carnival in Venice and stay in the beautiful Treviso, Hotel Rovere is warmly and happily waiting for you thanks to the Carnival Offer Hotel Near Venice!