HOTEL ROVERE – V.le Gian Giacomo Felissent 13 – 31100 Treviso
Tel. 0422.1740515 – Fax 0422.1740514 | email@example.com
Boutique Del Gelato S.r.l. P.IVA 03939210260
Registro Imprese di Treviso REA 310103 – Capitale Sociale €. 14.000,00 i.v.
1. The treatment of personal data means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, and destruction, or the combination of two or more of these procedures.
2. These data will be treated by employees of HOTEL ROVERE and also by external parties involved in providing this service or carrying out support activities to furnish the same service as “Appointees of treatment”, as specified in the specific list filed in the Registered Offices located at V.le Gian Giacomo Felissent 13 – 31100 Treviso:
a) for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to HOTEL ROVERE activities and to the management of relationships in general, such as those with customers and suppliers: thus being, for example, acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of an agreement, performing a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, managing payment or collection systems, recovering credit or goods, mitigating risks, providing ancillary services, etc.;
b) for purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations, EU legislation, and regulations issued by authorities with this specific competence;
c) for the functional activities of HOTEL ROVERE, such as customer care carried out directly or by third parties, aimed at detecting the degree of client satisfaction regarding the quality of services rendered; promotion and sale of goods and / or services of companies or third parties through letters, telephone, advertising material, market research and statistical analysis, etc.
3. The treatment of personal data can be handled manually, or through computer and electronic filing, with logics strictly related to the aforesaid purposes and, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. HOTEL ROVERE, in performing its activities and in providing several services, uses external parties such as, but not limited to the following types of companies: insurance, car insurance, data transmission, archiving, consulting and market research and credit recovery. In this case, there may be a need to transmit the data collected to these companies, even if they operate abroad. The data collected may also be disclosed to the parent company or companies related to HOTEL ROVERE.
5. The complete and updated list of said subjects, or categories of subjects, may be obtained from: HOTEL ROVERE, V.le Gian Giacomo Felissent 13 – 31100 Treviso – the data controller.
6. The data must be provided voluntarily for the functional purposes of the activities carried out by HOTEL ROVERE, these being: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and/or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, advertising, and/or invitations to promotional events. Any refusal to provide the data does not affect the completion of any sort relationship.
7. Individuals to whom the data refer may exercise the rights granted by law and, in particular, have the right at all times to:
a) request confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not yet recorded, and request that said data and their origin be communicated in an intelligible form, along with the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
b) request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data that are treated unlawfully, including data which do not require to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) request updating, correction or, where interested therein, the integration of said data;
d) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of personal data, pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
e) oppose, in whole or in part, the treatment of personal data concerning the individuals, for purposes of commercial information, or advertising materials, or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exercising said right entirely free of charge.
f) for all information and requests, please contact the Legal Representative at the above indicated registered offices of HOTEL ROVERE.
I declare that the data indicated in the fields are accurate. I also declare to have read the treatment of data statement compiled by HOTEL ROVERE, pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to expressly consent to the treatment of personal data according to what is indicated in the same statement. I further declare to allow communication to the external parties indicated in the statement, as well as allow for treating personal data for: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, promotional material, invitations to promotional events. Please note that under current regulations regarding privacy, personal data provided or otherwise acquired by HOTEL ROVERE as part of its activities will be treated in accordance with the above stated regulations.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Tracker; Usage Data.
• Contacting the User
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data processed: email address; first name; last name; phone number; various types of Data.
Mailing list or newsletter (this Application)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data processed: email address.
• Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Google Maps widget (Google LLC)
Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google LLC that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data processed: Tracker; Usage Data.
Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this Application is accessed from, that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data processed: Tracker; Usage Data.
• Hosting and backend infrastructure
This type of service has the purpose of hosting Data and files that enable this Application to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of this Application.
Some services among those listed below, if any, may work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
Hosting web attraverso il nostro fornitore Xdeers sagl
Xdeers Sagl (svizzera) provede a fornire un servizio con un server dedicato presso la server farm di Seeweb Srl, società con l’infrastruttura tecnica per servizi quali server, firewalls e gestione delle mail.
Il server è localizzato a Frosinone, Italia.
• Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
MailUp is an email address management and message sending service provided by MailUp SpA.
Personal Data processed: various types of Data.
• SPAM protection
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as SPAM.
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc. or by Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Ltd., depending on the location this Application is accessed from.
Personal Data processed: Usage Data.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google LLC)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google LLC.
Personal Data processed: answers to questions; clicks; keypress events; motion sensor events; mouse movements; scroll position; touch events; Tracker; Usage Data.
• Tag Management
This type of service helps the Owner to manage the tags or scripts needed on this Application in a centralized fashion.
This results in the Users’ Data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this Data.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Personal Data processed: Usage Data.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
• Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
• Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User’s browser.
Tracker indicates any technology – e.g Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that enables the tracking of Users, for example by accessing or storing information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).